Все для FLY

Объявление

ники с указанием почты запрещены!!! о вас же заботимся!!!! попадете в базы спамеров вам же хуже будет!!! все участники не прочитавшие правила нашего форума будут удалятся без жалости и сострадания !!!!!!!!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Все для FLY » Гостевая книга » Не один я втыкаю пальцы в это существо...:)спас

Не один я втыкаю пальцы в это существо...:)спас

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 46

С пасибо вам за этот форум!Если бы не вы я бы так и думал"нахрена я его купил"благодаря вам я много чего узнал...С!П!А!С!И!Б!О!

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
а вот я о своей покупке пожалнл раз - когда оказалось, что всё-таки в телефончике явы нет...
но в принципе, в начале далёкого 2007 го года - это было классное решение!!!
а форум зачот. только бы в гугле он находился по-выше, а то стрёмно так искать)))

Еслибы не этот форум я до сих пор с разбитым дисплеем ходил)) СПАСИБО ЗА ПОМОЩЬ!!!!!!

Класс, есть такой форум)
Спасибо)

У меня был флай, но он начал глючить (писал что нет сим карты, сдох микрофон) и я его сдал по гарантии. На тот момент я очень разочаровался в телефонах этой фирмы. Когда покупал второй телефон, по характеристикам ничего путнего не было, кроме флаев, и я купил свой второй флай. И я сним хожу уже два года и очень доволен им :cool:

Знаменитым  пророком составлен содержание старого пророчества которое относится России. В этих письменах говорится что Россию поджидает три войны, они будут ощутимые для власти. В двух из трех войнах государство Россия будет победителем. Российское государство одержит всемирную силу, но через почти 100 лет после последней победы Русское государство разделится на более чем 10 частей. Глава крупнейшей части  не примет это и через двадцати лет находясь во власти, будет создавать мысли о восстановлении государств. Это решение будет крахом для России. Сперва он присоединит море и назовет это огромное победой, через 10 лет он изъявит желание расширить сушу. Это даст им только большое количество смертей, воины великой державы будут гибнуть в чужой стране, а для других стран Русское государство станет болезнью от которой надо бежать. Только погибель предводителя спасти народ. Выбор за людьми!!

Постельное бельё из шёлка - роскошь и шик, доступные каждому! Шелк представляет собой ткань, которую изготавливают из коконов тутового шелкопряда. Данный материал отличается нежностью и утонченностью, он имеет приятные тактильные ощущения и обеспечивает максимально комфортный сон. В интернет-магазине можно купить шелковое постельное белье всемирно известного бренда домашнего текстиля, где Вы найдете большой выбор расцветок, выгодные цены и различные размеры постельных комплектов.
Подробно уззнать можно тут:

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your feed and I'm hoping you write again soon!

Hi there, I found your website by means of Google while searching for a comparable subject, your website came up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, just changed into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it's truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you proceed this in future. Lots of other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

Hello friends, its fantastic piece of writing concerning cultureand completely defined, keep it up all the time.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Excellent blog here! Additionally your web site lots up fast! What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link in your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to books, as I found this article at this website.

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Appreciate it!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every bit of it. I've got you book-marked to check out new things you post…

Genuinely when someone doesn't know then its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Cheers!

Actually when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it happens.

Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and the rest of the website is extremely good.

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who had been doing a little research on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I stumbled upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to discuss this subject here on your blog.

Amazing! Its genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.

What's up all, here every one is sharing such knowledge, thus it's fastidious to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this weblog daily.

Thanks for finally talking about > %blog_title% < Loved it!

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework on this. And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this topic here on your website.

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

[взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [взломанный сайт] [реклама вместо картинки]

Вы здесь » Все для FLY » Гостевая книга » Не один я втыкаю пальцы в это существо...:)спас

создать форум